Friday, June 23, 2006

NEW PICS!!!!

Ok quick update here on all things Scout related. First up lisa's appointment went well on Monday and she is still in the A-O-K all clear category which is just such an answer to prayer for us. SO thank you Lord for keeping my little lisa and my little scout safe! Next up tuesday, thanks to Paul, we got a freebie ultra sound and as usual it was ultra cool so here are the three pics from that one



Other than that I still have not gotten a chance to take pics of stuff we have bought like crib and jogger and stuff but I will do that soon. Also I think we will be taking a picture of someones belly this weekend and no its not mine sicko! SO all that and more could or could not be coming your way if you stay tuned.

Side note -- For fathers day lisa took me up to the fairfield commons mall to the build a bear workshop and we made a cute little hello kitty for scout. We named her Neco Chan and she is really cute and wearing this adorable little bikini and wrap. TOOO CUTE! SO thats all for now.

Cheers!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Uber cute!

Anonymous said...

Hey, Scout, you couldn't be any cuter. Can't wait to see more of you.

Anonymous said...

Sorry, I used the wrong name, Scout