Friday, November 03, 2006

Baby SHOWER!!!!!!

Ok I know this is late and I know I said it would be up a long time ago but hey its here now and at least I didnt say like - I dont know - go to thailand and take a bunch of pics with my fly digi cam and then never post them. SO there!


Here we have the wee pups showing off their excitment for the shower by playing with their fluffly bone and kongs! Kong - the dog treat thats almost more a treat for you than the dog!


Heres a shot of me and Tim. However if you look in the background you will see little mommy lisa and her GINORMUS belly!! This is right as the shower was getting started.


There she is the guest of honor. No not Lisa! Kaiya! Hey its not my fault if you left your x-ray specs at home. Anyway if you did, trust me shes in there!


Ok on to real shower pics. Sue and Sara did the shower for us and here is the pretty spread of nice finger food type things. Also notice the fabulous tray of Deviled Eggs in the front left. Lisa's favorite!


Ok this was pretty darn cool. The realization came during the week that nobody actually had a punch bowl so sue went out to get one and came back with this punch fountain which was really really neat! Also you can see more of the yummies in on the sides of the fountain.


This was a really cute idea. Sara used a pack N play instead of a table to house the presents. SO SO many presents!!!!!! Also its like wheres waldo but with hello kitty. Can you spot her?


Ok probably the best game of the day was the milk chugging out of a baby bottle contest. Seen here are Steve Denny, Tim Vincze, And Lisa's dad Paul. A valiant effort was made by all but in the end it was proven that steve sucks the most. ^_^ he he yeah I know what I just said.


Lastly the cake. Why did I wait for this till the end. Well when do you eat cake? At the end - so there ya go. You might not be able to tell but its decorated with little rattles and stuff so that was cool.

All in al it was a very cool shower. Only the second one I have ever been too and well this one blew the other one away like hmm I should not use that example. Anyway it was fun. SO thanks Sue and Sara and everyone who came or wasnt able to but sent a gift along. We appreciate all the help we are getting as we prepare for Kaiya's arrival.

Cheers!

No comments: