Monday, January 08, 2007

So If I said I have been busy would you believe me?

Well tough because thats the truth and the biggest reason why I have not made a new post for Kaiya. Also I did try to make a new post about a week ago but blogger was down (again) and would not even let me sign on so today I finally switched to their new version which promises increased reliability so hopefully that will work in my favor. Ok well since all you crazy cats don't care to hear me type that much I will give you what you want. KAIYA PICS!!!!

Ok here we are (Lisa and me) at Kaiya's baptism. How cool was this! It was pretty amazing and also pretty humbling that we are in charge of the spiritual development of our little girl and that shes going to look to us to learn about God and salvation and all that other great stuff. Its a pretty big responsibility but I think we are up to the task.

And here Kaiya is getting sprinkled with the water. If you know me and my family than you are already picking up on something. If you don't then let me clue you in on something that was super duper uber cool. The crazy cat holding Kaiya and administering the baptism is none other than my dad. That just made everything so special and so cool all at the same time and I know it was really a special treat for my dad as well. Among all the other reasons that are cool about having a dad who is a pastor I will add that its pretty cool to be able to have your dad marry you and baptize your first child


Side note:
I also think that I am going to maybe try to take a picture of her in regular intervals but im not sure what is a good interval so I know people are out there and I have anonymous comments on. SO what do you think. A weekly pic? every other week? Monthly? The point will really be a way to look back and see how she's grown. SO let the masses come from out of the wood work and let me know what you think!

Cheers!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you should do pics once a week at first, since she's changing so quickly.

Anonymous said...

I vote for weekly.

Anonymous said...

i have to agree with weekly. :)

Ken & Sherri Dundon said...

Got your New Year's card today and you are absolutely correct in saying...She is gorgeous! Looked over the little ladies blog and got all the details. I must say, the dude that is baptizing her is a handsome chap! (That's my big bro people)!!! Well, speaking from experience here, just cuz' I got a brood of my own, time flies, enjoy her while you can! Love you guys!

Anonymous said...

Once a week, please.. I miss her soo much