Saturday, February 03, 2007

Time for a change!

Ok so since I originally set up Kaiya's blog I did it if you remember before we even knew that she was going to be...well a she. SO when I did it I tried to pick something neutral that would work for either a boy or a girl. But now that Kaiya is here and she is very much a girlie girl Lisa and I decided it was time for to change the look and feel of this blog to better represent Kaiya and her personality. SO what do you think? I hope everyone likes the new look and I hope that Kaiya likes it too. Oh and if you have noticed an increase in the amount of updates on this blog as well as a dramatic improvement in the writting and content you can thank Lisa for that. I gave her a quick tutorial about a week ago on how to upload pics and text to this site and she's been a blogging fool ever since! SO thanks honey I know Kaiya will appreciate all your work when shes gets older!

cheers!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oi nutter! And Chris won't let me edit this entry.