Thursday, March 29, 2007

Some new Weekly pics

Ok I took these two pics last week so they are pretty freshy fresh! Here we see kaiya chillin as her daddy is making dinner. Yeah thats right shes thinking "not only does my daddy bring home the bacon but he fries it up too!" She loves her bumbo seat and I gotta give a shout out to Jason Otoski (a co-worker of mine) for insisting I buy this for kaiya. She loves sitting in it and just feels so grown up when she does.


Speaking of looking grown up check out our little miss thing as she sports her first pair of denim. Sure their not D&G but that comes later. ^_^ Now whats cool is that not only is her outfit super duper chic but check out her accesories...Yes thats right in her front left pocket shes sporting her daddies mobile. Ok so I put her jeans on and I was like WOW these are huge pockets. Whats a baby need huge pockets for??? SO then I thought " huh I wonder if my RAZR would fit in her pocket" and it did!
Well I hope you all enjoyed some new happy pics of kaiya.

Cheers!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My girls are beautiful.....

Anonymous said...

Tee hee hee. Little bitty jeans.