Friday, June 15, 2007

Happy First Mother's Day!

Well, Mother's Day was a few weeks ago, but at least I'm getting this post up before Father's Day :-)

It was a very Happy Mother's Day for me. As if Kaiya wasn't joy enough... In typical Chris fashion, he went out of his way to make my very first Mother's Day quite special. He said he wanted my very first (and only first) Mother's Day to be unforgettable - and that it was.

Can we say bling, baby, bling?



The ring has one larger round diamond in the center with two smaller round diamonds on either side. There are also 8 princess cut diamonds on either side. And, while I have been thanking Chris, I need to thank his mom, too - Susan, thank you, thank you, thank you! You sure knew how to raise a boy up right :-)

What makes the ring even more special is that the center diamond is from my maternal grandmother's engagement ring. After she passed away, my mom inherited it. So, it's been passed down through the mothers in my family for three generations. (Thank you, Mom!)

I love you so much, Kaiya and Daddy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice ring. Happy Mommies Day.